Bug and question

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

Bug and question

Unread postby Lümmel » 11.03.2011 11:41

Dear all,

I guess I found a bug in Helicon Filter 5.0.15. When I change the method of RAW-conversion in the preferences e.g. from DNG to the included converter, I have to reset the whole tab to revert these changes or to use a third method. Even if I click "save settings" the settings get lost.

Concerning my question: Is it possible to use the B&W-presets from HF 4.93 like Agfapan etc. in HF 5 and how?

Regards,
Lümmel
Lümmel

Re: Bug and question

Unread postby Guest » 11.03.2011 19:07

I too would like to have the B&W presets added to Helicon Filter 5. I really miss that feature.

Howard

Unread postby Lümmel » 12.03.2011 00:04

And another bug: The print dialogue's preview of the image doesn't fit with the real output of the printer. If I select e.g. "fill page" then the picture is correctly printed, but the preview shows only a part of the picture (and yes, I chose the right magnification). This occurs if I choose the highest printer resolution (in my case 730 dpi), not with the standard resolution.
Regards,
Lümmel
P.S.: Still the best program on the market to me, despite minor bugs that hopefully can be corrected ;-)
Lümmel

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 14.03.2011 11:34

Lümmel wrote:Is it possible to use the B&W-presets from HF 4.93 like Agfapan etc. in HF 5 and how?

Sorry, presets are not compatible. The only way is to draw the same curve on Sensitivity equalizer as it was in 4.x version.
Stas Yatsenko

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 14.03.2011 11:36

Lümmel wrote:And another bug: The print dialogue's preview of the image doesn't fit with the real output of the printer. If I select e.g. "fill page" then the picture is correctly printed, but the preview shows only a part of the picture (and yes, I chose the right magnification). This occurs if I choose the highest printer resolution (in my case 730 dpi), not with the standard resolution.

Thanks, this will be fixed.
Stas Yatsenko

Return to Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support