After running the program on a stack of images it appears that the edge of each is slightly offset in a stack. Shot with a stackshot rail with 20 expusures. I have tried changeing settings in preferences and have not been able to solve the issue.
Please check if setting on Autoadjust page of the Preferences are set to default. It seems like you disabled alignment of source images. If this does not help, please upload the images as described on http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html, we will test them.
Please see web animtion made from this stack: http://www.heliconsoft.com/focus/flower ... mation.htm . You will notice that the flower is rotated relative to the camera. That is why the program cannot align image. From my experience I noticed that flowers often move, slowly but noticable in long stacks.