I want a refund ! ! !

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Howard

I want a refund ! ! !

Post by Howard »

Your product simply does not work with my Nikon D5000 and it doesn't seem you're doing anything about. On your sales website you state the only camera requirement is that the camera has "Live View" capabilities. Mine is one of the very few out there that does but your product does NOT work with it and probably never will. There are other "stackers" out there that are FREE (Zerene, Combine, etc.) and the ONLY reason I purchased your software was for the "remote" utility. But it does NOT work with the D5000. You've released this software without adequate testing on enough cameras. This is wrong. It does not work and I believe I am entitled to a refund. When you purchase something that doesn't work, it's called a ripoff. I would appreciate a personal response as to how to proceed with a refund.
BL

Re: I want a refund ! ! !

Post by BL »

I'm sorry to hear, that HR doesn't work for you. But why are you complaining? There is a 30 day trial period. Within this time it would have been easy to sort out, if your D5000 is working or not.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Yes, we have not tested the program with all the cameras that should be supported by Nikon and Canon SDK. We assume that our users test the program for 30 trial days before purchasing it. We are working on this issue and I hope we will fix the bug with D5000 in the next 2-3 weeks. I would appreciate if you wait a bit and help us to find the bug. If you are not happy with the program we will do a refund any time you request it.
Howard

Post by Howard »

The newest version still doesn't recognize my D5000!
Andre

Post by Andre »

Howard wrote:The newest version still doesn't recognize my D5000!
I also hope that you'll debug HR for the SLR Canon 40d and 7D.
As said in a previous message, HR doesn't work proprerly with Canon 40D and doesn't work at all with Canon 7D.

I haven't not yet purchased your software for this reason only and still experimenting the trial version, waiting the debugged version for my SLR's before to purchase.
I can nevertheless say that your software HF is great.
Herewith, a fisrt picture made yesterday
Attachments
10-02-22_113402_M=A_R=8_S=4_Web.jpg
10-02-22_113402_M=A_R=8_S=4_Web.jpg (247.91 KiB) Viewed 9203 times
Howard

Post by Howard »

Just downloaded the latest version (again) and it STILL won't recognize my D500. I'm requesting a refund please. This software just doesn't work.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We will surely do a refund if we are not able to fix the bug till the end of this week. Sorry for the delays, we just were not able to get this camera for our tests as we expected.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Howard,

Sorry for the delay. I've just made a refund, you should see the money soon.

We tested the program with D5000 yesterday. The camera is detected but it behaves not reliably. I hope you will keep an eye on Helicon Remote and once become our customer again when we make the program stable. We plan to add new features like shooting on motion detection via Live View.
Howard

Post by Howard »

I will do that.