Helicon Focus "forgets" loses registration on each

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Kerry

Helicon Focus "forgets" loses registration on each

Post by Kerry »

Last month, I purchased a lifetime registration key for the "lite" version of Helicon Focus. I manually entered the key (the computer on which the software is installed is not connected to the Internet) and everything seemed fine. I used the program successfully. I've been out of town for the last 2 1/2 weeks and just returned today. When I launched Helicon Focus, I got a pop up box telling me that I had the "free" version of the software. Using the registration dialog, I re-entered the key I was sent and everything seemed fine; the screen header correctly displayed my name and noted that this was the "lite" version of the program. I closed the program and re-launched it...and was told again that I was using the "free" version of the software. This happens each time I close the program and relaunch it. I can enter the registration key each time and have access to the "lite" version of the software, but, quite frankly, this is a pain and it's clearly not the way this process is supposed to work.

Is there a solution I can implement to eliminate this annoyance?

Thanks.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I've never heard of this... I'm sure Dan will be around soon and fix everything.
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

Kerry,

I think we had similar problem in some older versions of Helicon Focus and already fixed it. Please install the latest 4.16 and let me know if this helps.

Danylo
Kerry

Post by Kerry »

Installed 4.16 and that appears to have solved the problem.

Thanks, Dan.

--Kerry