Stop working entirely

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
rew22

Stop working entirely

Post by rew22 »

I have a Canon EOS 5D Mark III and a Stack Shot focusing rail. Last week it was all working. Now I can never toggle Live View on, I can't focus with the rail, and I can't do anything. This is with a fresh battery in the camera.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Stop working entirely

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Please reproduce the problem and send a bug report if you hadn't already, we can't troubleshoot issues by verbal description unless it's something very specific.
heliJERR

Post by heliJERR »

Were you able to find a solution to this problem? I have the same camera and am having the same problem. Thanks!
heliJERR

Post by heliJERR »

Were you able to find a solution to this problem? I have the same camera with the same issue. Thanks!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

heliJERR wrote: 29.04.2020 00:09 Were you able to find a solution to this problem? I have the same camera with the same issue. Thanks!
There is no known problem with such symptoms. Please reproduce the problem and send a bug report (menu - Help - Report a bug) while both the camera and the Stackshot are connected and powered on.

The last time someone wrote me with the same symptoms it turned out the particular USB port wasn't working, plugging Stackshot into a different port solved it. Another time the Stackshot's power supply wasn't connected, so please check that.

I'm assuming you're using the Windows or Mac version of the program as Stackshot is only supported there.