Main Menu Not Accesible in iOS 12.0.1 on iPhone

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
pjsmd

Main Menu Not Accesible in iOS 12.0.1 on iPhone

Post by pjsmd »

I am now a Premier registered user and enjoy the program immensely. I shoot RAW and was successful in getting the Remote app running as a registered user on my iPad (which happens to have iOS 10.3.3 still) but not my iPhone XS (which has the most recent iOS 12.0.1). I think there is a bug in your software. On my iPhone XS (iOS 12.0.1), the little menu icon on upper right (the one with the horizontal lines with a dot on left of top, right of second and middle of third) is inactive. Tapping it does nothing. This is not an issue with my iPad. I think what is happening is that little piece of screen real estate is reserved in the new iOS 12.0.1 for drag down (to quick access light, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc). In fact if one drags down on your menu item, you get to the iOS control center. If that could be confirmed, perhaps you could fix this by moving the menu out of the reserved area on your next bug fix. Since I have the older iOS on my iPad, I can't be sure it is the iOS - could also be device specific somehow.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Main Menu Not Accesible in iOS 12.0.1 on iPhone

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Thanks for the detailed description of the problem. We're already aware of it and will fix the problem in the upcoming update. Try tapping the empty area to the right of the menu button, there's a chance that will display the menu.
cpburki

Post by cpburki »

I am experiencing the exact same problem. When will the fix be issued?
cpburki

Post by cpburki »

I am having the very same issue with my iPhone XS Max ruling on IOS 12.1.4. I have the HelisonRemote running on my new iPad Pro 11" that is also running on IOS 12.1.4 and it runs just fine and able to select the Help Menu in order to Sign In. When will HeliconSoft issue a fix for this?
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We're working on it, need to sort out a few other things, I don't know exactly when we'll be able to release the update. Tap on the empty space to the left of the menu button to invoke the menu.