Finished photo not saved to Lr CC

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
florcortese

Finished photo not saved to Lr CC

Post by florcortese »

Whether I run a focus stacked set images exported from Lr CC either as a JPEG or export them as DNGs, no matter which format they are when I try to save them back to their original folder when I click "SAVE" I get a spinning beach ball and then nothing. I am not automatically brought back into Lr CC. If I go back into Lr CC I am at the Library folder of the selected images but no saved image is there. Also even though Helicon Focus automatically gets opened and the images appear fully imported, when I return back to Lr after I have clicked save I will still see a bar showing that the images are being exported to HF. Can you help?
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Finished photo not saved to Lr CC

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

You need to save the result AND close Helicon Focus to complete the process. Are you saying Focus hangs while saving the result?
florcortese

Post by florcortese »

OK, I have not been closing Helicon but leaving it running. I'll give it a try and see what happens and post another reply if the problem persists. Thank you.
Clipping path

Post by Clipping path »

i had been in the same type of problem too. after save the file i didn't close Helicon Focus that's why i didn't find my saved file. but when i close focus and then go to folder i found my saved file.