Preferences conflicts

General discussions

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

bernynhel

Preferences conflicts

Unread postby bernynhel » 15.11.2013 06:41

I noticed the clear cache feature in preferences - will this erase my presets?

Does checking the box for "Reset filter settings for the new image" conflict with "Save settings of processed images"?

Does NOT checking "Reset filter settings for the new image" mean that current settings may be applied, somehow, to the next image opened in Filter without the need for specifically saving the set of current filters? If so, how may the set of filter settings be applied?

Thanks!

Stas Yatsenko

Re: Preferences conflicts

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 18.11.2013 13:09

bernynhel wrote:I noticed the clear cache feature in preferences - will this erase my presets?!

No, it will delete cached thumbnails only.

bernynhel wrote:Does checking the box for "Reset filter settings for the new image" conflict with "Save settings of processed images"?!

No, the former setting only define if settings are reset for newly loaded file or not.

bernynhel wrote:Does NOT checking "Reset filter settings for the new image" mean that current settings may be applied, somehow, to the next image opened in Filter without the need for specifically saving the set of current filters? If so, how may the set of filter settings be applied?!

Right now you have to go to all the filters to apply the most recent settings. I think we can add a shortcut and a menu command to apply last used settings.

Return to “Helicon Filter: General”