New to Helicon - Awesome product!

The place to post and discuss images. And the ways to postprocess them.
Ski

New to Helicon - Awesome product!

Post by Ski »

Recent purchased the Helicon products based on reviews but once I used it, awesome. Really nice and very well put together. I love macro photography but my first doing stacking. Was easy and very intuitive. Attached a photo. Any suggestions or pointers. I used 6 frames, at f14, iso was at 125 and was at 1/30. I even tried one with HDR (6 Frames each), at 6 focus points and stacked them. I thought it came out pretty good. Love the filter. Puts a really nice touch at the end.

Great Job Helicon!
Attachments
12-06-02_150445_M=B_R=8_S=4 v1.0_hf v1.1_hf.jpg
(193.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Stas Yatsenko

Re: New to Helicon - Awesome product!

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Thanks, very nice shot. Have you used Helicon Remote to automate shooting?
Ski

Post by Ski »

Not yet. Need to do a little reading first. Is any additional hardware required to get started?
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Helicon Remote is able to directly control most of the modern Canon and Nikon DSLRs : http://www.heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html

In this case you only need a USB cable :)
Ski

Post by Ski »

Finally got in using Remote. Another awesome product. Haven't figured how to take it outdoors so I brought a flower in to try. Nice. I would have attached but the shot I guess is to large. Couldn't get it down to 256 unless I cropped it. Anyhow. Thanks. Love the product. Using filter daily on all my shots.