Batch queue

Helicon Filter: Want new feature? Suggest it here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

JBPhoto

Batch queue

Unread postby JBPhoto » 16.02.2007 04:43

I dont know if I am missing something here, but when I 'apply to folder' after fixing one image all images in that folder are added to the queue - great. However I dont seem to be able to remove a selection of those images from the queue (ie no shift-click selection) and can only remove one at a time quite clumsily. I would use this feature a lot. I know a workaround would be to make a new folder with just the images I want to correct but this seems awkward. Am I missing something here? :)

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 16.02.2007 10:04

Apply to folder command is applied to all _selected_ files in the folder. You can unselect all files and mark only those you want to process.

JBPhoto

Unread postby JBPhoto » 16.02.2007 10:08

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure how to select a group of files from within that interface - ie no shift click for multiple select, I only seem able to select one at a time. Also if I hit the remove_all button it closes the interface...

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 16.02.2007 10:23

I am talking about list of files on the source tab. You can use Ctlr ans Shift to make group operations and you can unselect all files with the icon on the top of the list or context menu command.

JBPhoto

Unread postby JBPhoto » 16.02.2007 10:32

ahhhhh, shift click on the checkboxes, gotcha :), THATS the bit I was missing

JBPHoto

Unread postby JBPHoto » 23.02.2007 06:22

Sorry I am still a bit lost. What I am trying to do is go thru and and correct an image, then apply those corrections to a batch of selected images taken under the same conditions. When I click on apply to folder it applies to ALL images not just those i have selected in the source tab - once the batch queue comes up you can only remove ALL images or one at a time?

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 27.02.2007 16:12

Yes, if you add folder from the Save tab, all files will be affected.

Switch to the Source tab, select images, right click one of them and "Add to queue"

Unread postby Guest » 28.02.2007 03:37

Excellent thanks - thats what i was missing/needing. By the sounds of things you have big plans for the next update - so looks like i will be purchasing that one :) any ideas of a release date? (or I could just go for the unlimited licence I suppose) Or do you perhaps have a changes/features list?

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 01.03.2007 09:18

We plan to release 5.0 version only in a few months. If you get unlimited license, all future updates are free :)

Return to “Helicon Filter: Suggestions and improvements”