Before and After

Helicon Filter: Want new feature? Suggest it here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

Ariel

Before and After

Unread postby Ariel » 09.02.2007 05:55

Aside from using the right click or split screen to compare the picture to the original, can you use it to compare the picture to the way it would be without that filter too?

lutz

Unread postby lutz » 09.02.2007 21:49

Hi Ariel,

I am not sure if I understand your suggestion correctly, but I assume I have asked for a similar feature before. I believe it would be very helpful to have the option to revert easily to the i) original ( what we have now) to ii) the image without the current filter applied and to iii) the image with and without the currently worked on slider-settings.
Very likely this would involve some major computational re-working. I am pretty sure that we would have it already otherwise.

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 12.02.2007 11:11

I was thinking about adding a check box at the bottom of each tab: "Apply only current filter"

In this case you will see effect of the current filter only. It is hard to implement before/after feature while we have to create 2 image (befor and after) so it will slower the program.

I would suggest you to use this quick solution: use the upper checkbox on each tab to disable and enable current filter. You will see the effect then : )

Ariel

Unread postby Ariel » 13.02.2007 06:35

Well, it's quite a shame you can't compare to the original in the retouch tab, and also that you can't compare to just that filter in the brightness tab.

Return to “Helicon Filter: Suggestions and improvements”