How about a quick comparison "with/without current filt

Helicon Filter: Want new feature? Suggest it here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

lutz

How about a quick comparison "with/without current filt

Unread postby lutz » 15.08.2006 00:57

For me, one of the best features of Helicon Filter is the option of a quick comparison with the orginal by right-clicking into the image.
What I am missing is the same convenience to be able to judge the effect of the settings I am working on in the current filter. A comparison to the original is helpful but limited. If other filter settings ( e.g. contrast) have altered the image already considerably it is almost impossible to judge effects of more subtle adjustments in the current filter.

I believe a review option "with/without current filter" (middle-click?) could be very helpful.
In a perfect world may be even an option "with/without current slider setting" by middle clicking on an individual slider.

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 15.08.2006 09:47

Lutz,

It is a good idea and we are thinking how to implement it in a best way.

BTW we are now preparing 4.50 version of Helicon Filter with the filter for the sensor dust. Want to beta test?

Danylo

Unread postby Guest » 15.08.2006 21:39

Dan Kozub wrote:
BTW we are now preparing 4.50 version of Helicon Filter with the filter for the sensor dust. Want to beta test?

Danylo

Yes, of course. The only problem is; how do I get some sensor-dust on my minolta A200 digicam? ;-)

lutz

previous post

Unread postby lutz » 16.08.2006 10:03

I am having trouble signing on to the forum. Hope it works this time.

Lutz

Anonymous wrote:
Dan Kozub wrote:

Danylo

Yes, of course. The only problem is; how do I get some sensor-dust on my minolta A200 digicam? ;-)

Return to “Helicon Filter: Suggestions and improvements”