Retouching feature

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Matt Rasmussen

Retouching feature

Post by Matt Rasmussen »

I've just begun using the tool and when I want to retouch the image it's sometimes quite time consuming to search through the stack to find the image I want. I would assume the data would be available to allow a click on the final image to snap you directly to the image used for focus in that area, I would find that handy with large stacks.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Retouching feature

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We just implement such feature in our new Windows version. We will send you a link for tests. Your feedback is very welcome. Please contact us via support@heliconsoft.com
Matt Rasmussen

Post by Matt Rasmussen »

Wow, that's really great, that saves a lot of time in a big stack!
russ heller

Post by russ heller »

Excellent! I just logged in to request exactly the same feature! It will be a tremendous improvement to workflow.

Also, is there a way to save progress on retouching a stack of images so that it doesn't all have to be done in one shot (and as a security in case of a crash)?
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

This is also implemented in new Windows version. You can save a "project" and open it later to continue retouching.
StaceyRain

Post by StaceyRain »

Is there any plan to develop this feature (of being able to open a project file and continue retouching) for a Mac platform? It's a feature on my menu, but it doesn't work. Thanks!
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

The feature has been present in both Mac and Windows versions of Helicon Focus for many years. In what way does it not work?

Make sure you have the latest Helicon Focus version (http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconRemote.dmg)