To the HF team you’ve done a great job with this program!!!
I've been a photography enthusiast since Feb 2007 and been hitting a lot of program that suits my taste.... I've been trying Photoshop, Paint shop pro, Lightzone, and many others. So far I love Photoshop Lightroom but have some limitation even in Lightroom 2 Beta. Then I found HF:
I really like the idea of just brushing the effect I like into the image.
Big Plus of HF than LR:
Frame and I can put easily my name as a watermark there.
Local adjustment using brush. I really love it in fact Ligthroom is doing that also.
My wish list:
1. Brightness tab should be name exposure: minimal
2. More familiar curve adjustment will attract more photographers. It scares me first when I saw it
3. I don’t know if the blur brush tool is using the Gaussian blur or not but using Gaussian blur will certainly improve the portrait retouch and the DOF when used in the image instead of using the normal blur
4. The amount of sharpen brush should take its setting from the sharpen Tab settings. I been reading a lot of sharpening techniques and mostly the do now is brushing certain areas of the image they want to sharpen.. That’s the reason why they put the layers mask and brush it in Photoshop.
5. For 3 & 4 I guess needs a separate tool brush each =)
6. Erase brush, it is possible I can just hit the control or shift or alt key then brush it to erase the effect instead of clicking it back and fort
7. The HF file for the image should be located in the folder not in the cache so when you transfer file or archive it you can easily open it which was also a wish list from the other guys here.
Sorry for the long email but I can’t help my self help this program bring into a different level. Some of the wish list can even be implemented by another version of 4 =)
I love to participate in the upcoming program really please let know how I can.
Lightroom will now be afraid of this program.