resizing output

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

cosmln

resizing output

Unread postby cosmln » 14.07.2011 15:00

Hi,

I have tried your software but from some reason the output is resized... when saving I receive the message that the files are 5184x3456px but the output file is resized at 2448x1632px.
I don't understand why, is there any settings that I have not seen it?

Tried to restack several times but without any success in getting another size for output. Software used wad Helicon Focus 5.2.7, for stack 6 images were used (RAW from Canon 7D) and saved as *.tif. Tried to save as *.jpg but with the same result.

I'm interested in your software because is able to work directly with RAW files (Zerene and the free Combine are not able to do it).

Thank you very much for your help,
cosmln

Stas Yatsenko

Re: resizing output

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 15.07.2011 09:26

It looks like the program is resizing output image to 4Mpixels. This may happen if the program is not registered and the trial period is over. In other cases it is bug and we would be very interested to fix it.

cosmln

Unread postby cosmln » 15.07.2011 11:27

Stas Yatsenko wrote:It looks like the program is resizing output image to 4Mpixels. This may happen if the program is not registered and the trial period is over. In other cases it is bug and we would be very interested to fix it.

Yes the program is not registered as it is the trial one (I want to buy it because I'm interested to start a project... a personal one regarding fauna (some invertebrates) from Romania)... I don't know how but if you want I can send you the tiff output file if this can help you.

thank you very much for your help,
cosmln

cosmln

Unread postby cosmln » 15.07.2011 12:19

Have just bought the software and it appear that now that problem is gone.
Thank you,
cosmln

Stas Yatsenko

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 18.07.2011 09:55

Thanks for purchase. I hope you will like it.

Return to “Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support”