Need Activation Key For Reinstallation Of Helicon Filter

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

treefrog

Need Activation Key For Reinstallation Of Helicon Filter

Unread postby treefrog » 11.03.2009 04:57

I've installed Helicon Filter v4.81 on my new WinXP Home computer and need to apply for a new registration or activation key. I previously had a registered copy of v4.5 on my old Win98se machine but the registration key for it does not work for the newer version on the newer workstation. It says that I can find my activation key in my user profile on the Helicon site but I don't see it there.

I still have the long key number from my previous installation, but I do not have the 6 digit activation code and have received no response from email support for this code from previous requests.

Please advise what I need to do to verify my purchase of the previous version, and if this license will be valid for my new version.

I've emailed Helicon support about this a couple times over the last month or so but have received no acknowledgment or reply as of this time. I've checked my email blocked senders list but do not seem to have your messages blocked. I'm using Outlook Express with an att.net dialup service.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
"Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana."

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 16.03.2009 14:24

Our support replies withing 1-2 days so most probably you do not receive our mails. Please send me private message in this forum or contact us from different email address.

treefrog

Unread postby treefrog » 16.03.2009 23:44

Dan-

Thanks for the reply, good to hear from you. I know in the past I've always gotten a pretty quick response from Helicon support so I figured that maybe your emails have been getting blocked for some reason. I don't do a lot of email filtering but I didn't find you on my "blocked senders" list.

I've since downloaded and installed Helicon Filter v4.93 so now I shpuld have the latest and greatest version.

I will PM you a secondary email address and hopefully I can receive the needed information there.

treefrog

Unread postby treefrog » 26.03.2009 16:53

Well it's been over a week and I've still not received any email information regarding the needed activation key. I did find that there was some spam blocking enabled on my email account that I was not aware of. I've disabled this feature, at least temporarily, so maybe now I can receive your emails. If you would prefer we can also try to sort this out with PMs on this forum.

Thanks again for your assistance. The new v4.93 seems to be working well so far.

Clay

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 27.03.2009 10:36

Posted via PM now.

treefrog

Unread postby treefrog » 28.03.2009 21:33

Dan-

Many thanks! :D Got the registration key via your PM, installed it, and think I've got everything up and running properly again.

As we might say here in Indiana, you are the "can of corn". Trust me, it's high praise!

Clay

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 31.03.2009 14:05

"Can of corn"? I will remember this : )

Gabriboy

We will make your life much easier and more pleasant.

Unread postby Gabriboy » 08.05.2009 07:18

Your happiness depends only on you, be the owner of your life.
Don't push away your chance to be healthy and happy.
Live life to the fullest

&2@d&d@25#25y

Return to “Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support”