How to get the licence when already paid?

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

BaIP

How to get the licence when already paid?

Unread postby BaIP » 12.01.2009 13:21

Hi Dan,

I bought a 4 user licence for me at home.

As I can use the software also for my job in the office I also ordered a second licence (32621HFPro) at SWREG Inc and paid by credit card
(order No U30733787, confirmation: Your order was processed successfully on December 15, 2008 at 08:03:40.)

But up to now I got no key. Nothing.
I requested a key several times and also on Dec. 19th at 'filter@helicon.com.ua' but I got no answeres at all.

Can you please help me as I need some features which are not available in the free version. I think you will understand that I do not like to take my private computer to the office all time I need Helicon ..

Best Regards
BaIP

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 13.01.2009 10:54

I've sent you a private message with the code.

I would like to stress some points.

1. If you purchase several licenses with the same email, all of them are added into one account. One account means one activation code. Most probably this is your case. If you want to split your account, please write to support @ heliconsoft.com

2. Emails are not reliable way of communication. Many emails are killed by ISP providers and local spam filters. That is why we show activation code directly on the order confirmation page. This code is also a login to our Help Desk System for reliable and secure communication.

BaIP

Unread postby BaIP » 13.01.2009 14:23

Thank you, Dan, for the PM.

Return to “Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support”