30 day Trial Period does not seem to work

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

MarkGoff

30 day Trial Period does not seem to work

Unread postby MarkGoff » 27.12.2008 03:22

Just downloaded and installed ver 4.62. I was able to process my first stack with no issues. Subsequent attempts, however, resulted in the free mode reminder and the text being added to the image. I would like to evaluate the program without these restrictions.

adreinecke

Re: 30 day Trial Period does not seem to work

Unread postby adreinecke » 03.01.2009 01:32

MarkGoff wrote:Just downloaded and installed ver 4.62. I was able to process my first stack with no issues. Subsequent attempts, however, resulted in the free mode reminder and the text being added to the image. I would like to evaluate the program without these restrictions.

Mine quit working as an evaluation after just 1 day. However, I was able to be convinced in that time that Helicon Filter was just what I needed to improve my photos and so purchased it.

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 09.01.2009 16:10

Several users reported such a bug, but we cannot reproduce it in our environment :( Any additional info would be appreciated.

Eduardo

Re: 30 day Trial Period does not seem to work

Unread postby Eduardo » 25.09.2009 23:52

adreinecke wrote:
MarkGoff wrote:Just downloaded and installed ver 4.62. I was able to process my first stack with no issues. Subsequent attempts, however, resulted in the free mode reminder and the text being added to the image. I would like to evaluate the program without these restrictions.

Mine quit working as an evaluation after just 1 day. However, I was able to be convinced in that time that Helicon Filter was just what I needed to improve my photos and so purchased it.

Same here, on a Mac Pro, 10.6.1. Worked for four days and no more. Have uninstalled >everything< and HF still tells me 'expired' when a reinstall is attempted.

Quite a drag...

Return to “Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support”