Registration problem

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

Tim

Registration problem

Unread postby Tim » 11.11.2008 17:37

I purchased Helicon Filter some time ago and used it with no problems through several versions. Had computer problems this summer and had to reformat the hard drive that the program was installed on. After I re-installed the program it would not accept the registration key and I'm stuck with the free version. It just says that there's an error and keeps asking me to do it again. I contacted Helicon Soft customer service with my user name, old and new workstation ID's and key code by email three times explaining the problem and asking for assistance on this issue. I have received NO RESPONSE AT ALL to any of my requests for help.

Why did I receive no response from Helicon? I paid for the program and should be able to use it. I should have gotten SOME response from your CS even if it was to say "you're screwed" if you want to use the program you'll have to pay for it twice.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Tim

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 20.11.2008 12:18

Hello Tim,

We respond to all emails withing one business day. If you did not get the answer it means that email communication failed.

After purchase you received notification email with activation code and link to our web based support system. Please use the code to register the program and our support system if you still need assistance.

Unread postby Guest » 21.11.2008 16:18

Hello Dan,

Thank you for A response.

When I first purchased the program I had no problem registering the product. The issue occurred when when I had to reformat my hard drive. I never received ANY response by email or otherwise when I requested assistance. I find it VERY odd that none of the emails you say you sent arrived in my email. They are not getting filtered out by a spam filter either.

The situation is now compounded further. On 11/14/08 I finally gave up on getting a response from you guys and RE-purchased the program via Share-It!. Per the instructions in the email from them I waited 48 hours (actually more) for an email from Helicon with the registration information. No such email was received, so on 11/18 (96 hours later) explaining the situation, provided a copy of my receipt and requested the necessary registration information to unlock the program.

Here it is now over a WEEK since I bought the program a second time and I have not received ANY email from Helicon. What gives? I have been more than patient. I have actually purchased the program twice and still can't get a response from you guys. What gives with that??? I've been very patient and this needs to be resolved.

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 21.11.2008 16:33

Tim,

I am quite sure that all emails from our server are filtered. Not neccessary on computer, this can happen on the server of your provider too.

Please give us your full name or email to find your data in our database. We will send you information from several mail accounts including gmail.com.

Unread postby Guest » 21.11.2008 18:41

Dan, my full name is Tim Morefield. I don't want to list my email address here for obvious reasons. I would PM it to you but have not received an activation email for my registration on this forum so I can't log in to do so.

Tim

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 21.11.2008 20:22

Tim,

I've sent you the key from my gmail account.

Return to “Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support”