DLL error when clicking back to Frames and then to Save

Report bugs and get support here

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

Ariel

DLL error when clicking back to Frames and then to Save

Unread postby Ariel » 18.10.2007 23:52

Helicon Filter 4.71, Windows XP SP2

I was editing a photo. I applied Frames (text, actually), did some retouching, checked it out in the Save tab, went back to the Frames tab, and then back to the Save tab again.
Then, it said: Error: DLL error! Cannot process current image (code 8).

If I clicked the retouch tab right before going to the save (after clicking to Frames), the image processed fine.

Dan Kozub

Unread postby Dan Kozub » 20.10.2007 09:01

Ariel, does the same happens with the newest 4.80 version? I can't reproduce the problem on this version. If the bug persists I would appreciate the image together with settings file.

Ariel

Unread postby Ariel » 21.10.2007 05:00

Yes, it also happens in 4.80.

It should happen if you do sharpening and saturation retouching, go back to a previous tab, and then straight back to the Save tab. It doesn't matter even when I tried it on a sample photo.

In order to reproduce it, I had to try back and forth a couple times to get it, using the saturation and changing frames and going back and retouching, and clicking previous tabs and then the save tab. It should work really if you just do anything in the frames tab, do sharpening and saturation brushes, and then click back to the frames tab, and then back to the save tab.

Let me know if that helps.

Return to “Helicon Filter: Bugs and Support”