Stackshot 3D

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
MikeCT

Stackshot 3D

Post by MikeCT »

Any word on a version of Remote that can control all three axes on Stackshot 3D?
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Stackshot 3D

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Not yet. It's in the plans, and that's it for the moment.
andre_madstop

Post by andre_madstop »

Hello,

although i am quite new in the world of macro photography i desperatly need this advanced feature of helicon remote too.

I am involved in a large project containing the 3d reproduction of hundrets (someday maybe thousands) of small objects and therefore the possibility to use the combination of helicon remote+stackshot for burst shooting, together with the ability to program another axis of rotation in the same interface would be a huge improvement of our current workflow.

Infact my employer said he would be willing to pay for such an implementation and software development. Iam not able to estimate the amount that would be needed to make this happen but as i said, the project we are working on is huge and on a budget of 500k there certainly is some money for software development left. I´ve decided to make this proposal here in public to support the common desire of this feature request and in the hope, that therefore my inquiry is not spam filtered because of my clumsy english skills :)

I am looking forward to hear from you soon and wish everyone a nice evening.

André
Charl_o

Post by Charl_o »

andre_madstop wrote: 24.10.2019 18:09 Hello,

although i am quite new in the world of macro photography i desperatly need this advanced feature of helicon remote too.

I am involved in a large project containing the 3d reproduction of hundrets (someday maybe thousands) of small objects and therefore the possibility to use the combination of helicon remote+stackshot for burst shooting, together with the ability to program another axis of rotation in the same interface would be a huge improvement of our current workflow.

Infact my employer said he would be willing to pay for such an implementation and software development. Iam not able to estimate the amount that would be needed to make this happen but as i said, the project we are working on is huge and on a budget of 500k there certainly is some money for software development left. I´ve decided to make this proposal here in public to support the common desire of this feature request and in the hope, that therefore my inquiry is not spam filtered because of my clumsy english skills :)

I am looking forward to hear from you soon and wish everyone a nice evening.

André
Hello André! (gotta be french or quebecois??)
I need this as well!
I'm bulding a photogrammetry booth for objets (volume ad texture) combining multiple camera bodys, focus stacking and cnc turntable/axis