Helicon Remote not saving files / honoring settings

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
beavan

Helicon Remote not saving files / honoring settings

Post by beavan »

Hello All! I am new to the forum and use Helicon Remote exclusively for tethered shooting at events (no focus stacking, etc). Recently it has not been honoring the settings on saving files, specifically the folder & whether to copy/move jpgs.

When this happens the remaining counter on my camera continually flashes as if its trying to save the image to camera but it never does. The image is always displayed in HR preview, however its not saved onto the device folder regardless of what setting I have on. If I turn off my camera it shows a wait screen with a count of the unsaved images which stays on until I disconnect the camera. The only way to resolve this issue for now is to exit and disconnect the camera then retry a couple of times :x

I am connected to a Canon T3i & Galaxy S6 using the Android App, any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Helicon Remote not saving files / honoring settings

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Unfortunately, with issues like this we cannot draw any conclusion from the verbal description. If or when this happens again, please send a bug report immediately (menu -> feedback -> Report a bug).
beavan

Re: Helicon Remote not saving files / honoring settings

Post by beavan »

Thank you, I will be sure to send a bug report next time this happens.