HDR Bracketing Issue - Iphone App / Canon T6s

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
chas316

HDR Bracketing Issue - Iphone App / Canon T6s

Post by chas316 »

Hey All,

So, I've been looking for something like Helicon Remote for a long time and was excited to see it. I get so tired of manually setting brackets. So, I downloaded the iPhone app to test and connected to my camera

Camera : Canon T6s

Anyway, when I enter into the bracketing option, and I go to select the number of shots, it won't let me change the value to any number and the check mart stays at 0.

I have my camera in Manual mode. I've set it to single shot as well as continuous. Any advice?
Stas Yatsenko

Re: HDR Bracketing Issue - Iphone App / Canon T6s

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

There should be a pop-up message explaining what's the problem when you try to activate exposure bracketing. Usually it's auto ISO (should be manual, obviously). If that's not the case, reproduce the problem and submit a bug report (menu -> Report a bug).
chas316

Post by chas316 »

Thanks Stas,

Actually, I can enter into exposure bracket. And when I select number of shots, it pops up the drop down where I can scroll through the numbers. I am not able, however, to select a number other than '0'.

I'm going to verify with the auto ISO and I'll post some screenshots later.

Thank you!
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

When you select a number of shots, the app checks is the bracketing can actually be performed, and if not - resets number of shots to 0 and displays a message explaining why that happened. If you don't see a message, that's a bug and you should report it so that we can fix it.