lost images

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
jean

lost images

Post by jean »

Remote takes a stack of images,creates a folder, but no images inside and I can not find them anywhere on my computer. This just started when I renamed a folder. I reset preferences for the new folder name but can no figure out where the images are going. Can anyone help?
Stas Yatsenko

Re: lost images

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Assuming it's on Mac or Windows, click the blue label with the folder name in the bottom left corner of Helicon Remote window to open a folder where the photos have been (or will be) saved. Also, go to preferences -> Image saving and make sure you have "Move to computer" or "Copy to computer" download mode set, otherwise the images will not be pulled to the computer at all.
jean

Post by jean »

Thank you. The images were actually not in the blue folder. The camera took all the images but the actually number saved was zero in an empty folder. HOWEVER, I fixed the problem by changing my camera to manual mode. I had it on Aperture priority by mistake. I have no idea why this would cause this problem but its fixed now.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Exposure mode is definitely unrelated, there must have been something else. I bet it will still work if you switch to A now.