HR IOS phone version

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Steve999

HR IOS phone version

Post by Steve999 »

I see than HR Apple IOS now is available for the iPhone/iTouch through newly approved app.

I tried connecting my D750 to my Android device with limited success. My device saw the camera's network but connecting is flakey with about a 20% success rate.

I had thought that the Apple app would generate a better success rate. Nothing yet.

I appears that I have to buy the app to try it unlike the Android version. Something I am reticent to do unless I know it works.

My other question with this app is where are the images shot saved to. The camera or the Apple device.

I don't mind eventually purchasing the whole pro version (which includes HR) but until I can get the app working at least on a trial basis, that won't happen. A little chicken and egg syndrome. Any thoughts ??
Steve999

Re: HR IOS phone version

Post by Steve999 »

Alex from support emailed me explicit connection instructions and I am happy to report that this new App works quite seamlessly on my iTouch. Thanks

The key is once your iOS device sees the camera Wi-Fi network then push the find camera button. Add your camera with a name and the IP address 192.168.1.1 and push connect. You can edit this profile or edit it as you wish.

When connected you should see the connect change to disconnect.

Make sure you have a fully charged battery.

Cheers