Helicon Remote does not move Stackshot

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Bressi

Helicon Remote does not move Stackshot

Post by Bressi »

Hello,

today I connected via USB 1) Camera and Notebook 2) My new Stackshot and Notebook. Helicon Remote controls the camera and starts Live-view. But I cannot move the Stackshot by clicking on the arrows. Neither does it move, if I start taking pictures. I installed the drivers manually afterwards, still it does not work. It is no problem to move the Stackshot "manually" from the controller.

What's to do?

Thanks for help
Bressi

edit: I am using a reversed lens and a bellow, therefore I can't use the change of the focus. How is the handling of the stockshot supposed to be? Does the software control it instead of the focus if I use the same arrows or would it display a "stackshot-tab"??
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Helicon Remote does not move Stackshot

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Hello,

No, there's no special tab. It's the same arrows, just as with moving the lense's focus, except now the Stackshot should move instead. Apparently, the Stackshot was simply not detected by the program. Please connect everything again and send a bug report (menu -> Help -> Report a bug).
Don't forget to plug the power supply into Stackshot control box. It won't work otherwise.
Bressi

Post by Bressi »

ok, thanks for your answer. I did send a bug report ...
Bressi

Post by Bressi »

Reinstall of drivers solved the problem. Thank you. :)