no burst mode with d7000

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
LGSUTEKH

no burst mode with d7000

Post by LGSUTEKH »

Hi....despite all permutations to change settings on my camera HELICON REMOTE refused to enter burst mode. Does anyone have an answer to this? I know burst mode works cause DSLR has it working no problem.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: no burst mode with d7000

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Are you saying that burst shooting button in Helicon Remote doesn't work?
LGSUTEKH

Post by LGSUTEKH »

hello...well....what im saying is that im stuck and no matter what settings I pick from the camera i cant get helicon to ok burst mode. i get that persnickety error messge another user got as well. DSLR-it works. However, its a bastard of an interface. HELICON is smooth and quick and light on its feet and an uncluttered interface. Something's amiss. I would like to get this to work...The camera is super and lots of people are purchasing it. Ill be a guinea pig if you want me to screw around with it if you have some ideas.....Perhaps its something obvious-perhaps not. Let me know
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Let's have a closer look. Please reproduce the problem ans send a bug report.
sutekh

Post by sutekh »

hello again..ried to send a bug report to you regarding this former problem with Helicon remote's inability with burst mode. Here is the exact error message which is a colossal pain in the ass to type on an Android:
Impossible to set burst shooting mode. It is most likely due to camera settings. Resetting them should solve the problem

I then go to send a bug report and the error message UNFORTUNATELY, HELICON REMOTE HAS STOPPED. I could not send the error report.

Now what??
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Now we'll try to find out why the app could crash while submitting a bug report, which is a pretty weird issue we were not aware of. Did it close before or after you presset the "OK" button in the bug report dialog?
As for burst shooting - we don't know what exactly can cause that error. it stopped occuring with our Nikon cameras after resetting the body settings, and we can't reproduce it. Have you tried resetting your settings?