Helicon Remote not work

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Greg

Helicon Remote not work

Post by Greg »

When Helicon Remote starting I've info: Your PC is lacking a proper video driver. Check Windows Update to see if video drivers is suggested for installation and install it, otherwise find out your video adapter manufacturer and download video driver from manufacturer's site.
Other Helicon soft works properly. What I can do ?
My configuration:
Windows 8.1
Intel Core2Duo
4GB RAM
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Helicon Remote not work

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

You can and should do exactly what the program says. Other software works fine because only Remote utilizes video card.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Stas Yatsenko wrote:You can and should do exactly what the program says. Other software works fine because only Remote utilizes video card.
Exactly what I did. Graphics card driver is up to date. Maybe the problem is the Windows 8.1? On the same computer with Windows 7 program worked properly.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

It's hard to say, this is a rare issue. The problem might be that Windows is using Microsoft driver instead of video card vendor one. Or, maybe, there are both a vendor driver and MS driver. I would totally remove video drivers with Device Manager, download and install the latest driver from your video card vendor (Inetl / AMD / nVidia).
kpassaur

Post by kpassaur »

I'm having the same issue. I have searched this forum with no luck, “just update the drivers and anything made in this century should work” is what I found for responses - not very helpful. Well, I have the latest drivers and it is an Intel 3150 Chipset. According to Intel it does not support OpenGL2, and in one of the responses this is what is required. So, how do you make it work? the machine is a Dell Insprion Duom that is about three years old so it is not that old. I saw it mentioned that a older version of "Remote" may work. But it appears to be a link to the current version.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

OpenGL 2 is no longer required. If the program shows a message about driver problem - the problem is with a driver, not hardware. Have you tried the suggestion from my previous message in this thread?