Does Not Work With Canon 1Ds Mk II???

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
russellsnr

Does Not Work With Canon 1Ds Mk II???

Post by russellsnr »

Hi, D/L'd the trial for remote to use on a small laptop that only has USB connections (no fire-wire) The software sees my camera but the main page states No Camera Connected, can I assume that is not possible to use the software with the 1DS MK II?
Thanks
Russ
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Does Not Work With Canon 1Ds Mk II???

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We are not sure whether 1Ds Mk II is supported, could be too old. Please send us a bug report (Help -> Report a bug).
russellsnr

Post by russellsnr »

Hi, Sorry but I may have misunderstood what this actually does.
I thought you could put this on a laptop and control the camera from the laptop.
I tried also a Canon 600D/T3i with the same results as for the 1Ds Mk II maybe I do something wrong or need some other software to make this work.
Also tried to find the purchase page so if I got it working I could purchase but does not seem or I could not find where to purchase just the Remote.
Thanks Again
Russ
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

600D is definitely supported while 1Ds II is not (no remote Live View). There is a known problem with Vista but otherwise you should not have any problems. Send us bug report so that we have more information.

Purchase link for Android version is available from the application itself: Menu\Purchase dialog