remote quite working

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
timmeranda

remote quite working

Post by timmeranda »

Every worked fine for about 3 weeks, then Remote stopped working. I've downloaded new versions, and they too don't work. The Camera, the lens, and the set up have not changed. The autofocus will not work. If I select an object on which to focus it, it zooms way out of focus. In additon, it suggests that only two shots are needed, when in the past it was suggestiong 7 or 8. If I manually focus on the near and far points lock them and then start shooting, it takes the first photo correctly then zooms the focus way way to far so the whole image is unfocused. The camera is a Nikon D7000 and the lens is the Nikkor 40mm f2.8 Micro DX. This fault didn't develope over time it was instatanious.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: remote quite working

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Please connect the camera, then run Helicon Remote, then go to "menu\Help\Report a bug" and send us a notice from there. This will give us more information.
hervé

Post by hervé »

wow.. I got the same thing happened to me too with a Canon 5DmarkII

It worked a very little time.. and now no more..

h/
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Check your e-mail, we have sent you the newest version that should work. If it doesn't - please send another bug report.
hervé

Post by hervé »

Hello Stas..

Thanks for the mail.. going to give it a try this afternoon.. I will let you know...

h/