Remote 2.0.11

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
image360

Remote 2.0.11

Post by image360 »

This version seems to work better overall, but why did the exposure bracketing stop at 5 brackets now?

To make this really useable for me, and perhaps others, there should be NO limit on number of brackets. they do NOT need to odd numbers and you should allow for at least 15 brackets or unlimited. Also, it would be much more intuitive to allow setting the bracket like the cameras and every other bracket control program I've ever seen or used. Simply allow for the main exposure to be set, allow the per shot change in EV to be set (1/3 or less to 4) and the number of bracket shots. the current system is much more confusing and is hard to figure out if you are using 1/3 or 1 or 2 or .... changes in EV for the bracket set.

Next up, when are you adding an the Intervalometer functions ? :idea:

Regards,

Robert
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Remote 2.0.11

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

image360 wrote:This version seems to work better overall, but why did the exposure bracketing stop at 5 brackets now?

To make this really useable for me, and perhaps others, there should be NO limit on number of brackets. they do NOT need to odd numbers and you should allow for at least 15 brackets or unlimited. Also, it would be much more intuitive to allow setting the bracket like the cameras and every other bracket control program I've ever seen or used. Simply allow for the main exposure to be set, allow the per shot change in EV to be set (1/3 or less to 4) and the number of bracket shots. the current system is much more confusing and is hard to figure out if you are using 1/3 or 1 or 2 or .... changes in EV for the bracket set.
I believe, that current implementation of EV is more flexible that the standard one. EV fork should not always be simmetrical , I sometimes want to go deeper in shadows than in hightlights. But you are not the first to complain that it is not clear so we weill make it work both ways. The number of shots will be increased too.
Next up, when are you adding an the Intervalometer functions ? :idea:
Yes, we have it, please see Time lapse icon in the toolbar.