share pictures

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
oldfart

share pictures

Unread postby oldfart » 30.09.2015 11:27

could you include an option to share pictures by using ones default email program, I don't use any of the social networks, just share and talk to good friends and family and share pictures of plants and landscapes and holidays and it would be great to be able to have that feature in this great program.
Regards.
Owen, oldfart.

Stas Yatsenko

Re: share pictures

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 02.10.2015 15:08

Yes, we have an email option in the Web Gate in the recent version. It does not rely on default mailing program because many people use web based mail.

oldfart

Unread postby oldfart » 06.11.2015 14:01

I just downloaded the latest version 4.7.1 and the email function still does not work, I choose (other) and fill in the info needed/asked for in each box and it tells me cannot send with these settings, and the settings are correct as they are the same settings my email client has ???? so the web gate is of no use as it is for me and my friends at the moment, will it be possible to have it to just call up the systems default mail client which would be easy for us but might not be easy for you to implement in the program, I know nothing about programing and am amazed how these things are done and work and made to work in ways that they do !!!!
Still it is a great program and does work in all other way I have tried and does do all without any problems that I have found. I will let my friends know that there is still no change in the way to email pictures from the program as yet and to hold off until there is , as we share a lot of our photography amongst our friends and we do not use web based mail we prefer to use our own providers mail servers.
regards
Owen
oldfart464@bigpond.com

Stas Yatsenko

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 10.11.2015 11:12

Yes, we have this task in our wish list, but we have not yet implement it.

Return to “Helicon Photo Safe: General”