Over exposed photos in H Focus

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Ben P Botha

Over exposed photos in H Focus

Post by Ben P Botha »

My photos are well exposed and colour correct in Helicon remote and lightroom. When exported to Helicon focus, totally over exposed and a slight colour cast. How to fix?
Thx
Ben
The attachment Vir helikon.jpg is no longer available
Vir helikon.jpg
(435.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Ben P Botha

Re: Over exposed photos in H Focus

Post by Ben P Botha »

I found the problem. My photos were taken @ ISO 640. When exprted to Helicon focus the ISO is suddely 22024!! How nto fix? When photos exported via Lightroom-no problems
Ben
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Looks like a problem with the raw converter settings. Which converter is selected under "Raw development settings"? If it's something else than "raw-in-DNG-out", try that one.
Ben P Botha

Post by Ben P Botha »

Using built in dcraw loader. Raw in Dng out does not want to run. I did download the required file from Adobe and installed. No joy. Photos from Remote or files NOT imported via Lightroom-ISO 640 changed to ISO 22044. Any other suggestions or settings to check?

Ben
Ben P Botha

Post by Ben P Botha »

The over exposure/change in ISO only occurs when cr2 or raw files are exported. DNG files are handled correctly.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

The built-in converter is somewhat and doesn't have as good support for the different modern formats as Adobe DNG has. What do you mean by "Raw in Dng out does not want to run"? I'm not aware of any problems with this converter. Are you getting any error message?
Ben P Botha

Post by Ben P Botha »

Raw file is in menu for render. Does not load raw file for preview or render when set to Raw DNG out.
Loads raw files when set to dcraw loader but when rendering, then all photos changed to @ ISO 220044.

When set to Raw DNG out cr2 files load in menu for conversion but cannot open files, Error loading image. DNG exeption. Error code 100008
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

That's an easy problem to solve, just install the latest Helicon Focus (link sent in a private message).