Strange things happening.

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
rtex42

Strange things happening.

Post by rtex42 »

After upgrading to Win 10 Pro and reinstalling Helicon Focus I started having two strange things happen.
First when the images to be stacked are loaded I get a spinning blue circle for a really long time (30 sec or more). It sometimes goes away if I hover the mouse over the 'render' button. Before the upgrade to Win 10 Pro and reinstall I never saw the spinning blue circle.

The other strange thing does not seem to cause a problem I just don't know why it is doing this. Once the render is complete, when the cursor is over the stacked image it has the file name of the first image and (Press F9 to load). It looks like this: --> (_DSC1430.tif (Press F9 to load) with --> representing the cursor.
Anyone have any ideas what is going on?
Thanks, Rick
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Strange things happening.

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

1. Could be a cosmetic bug, could be simply that the source images are taking a while to load. What Helicon Focus version is this?

2. It shows the name of the image the point you're hovering has been taken from. Press F9 to show that image on the left.
rtex42

Post by rtex42 »

Thanks for the reply. I'm using Pro, 6.8.0
I may have just never noticed #2 before but at any rate I was just curious about it.
The thing with #1 is that I only started seeing it after the Windows upgrade and reinstall of Helicon.
It is not preventing me from using the program so I'm not too concerned, more curious.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We'll keep an eye on #1 to see if there are any errors on our part.