Helicon Filter

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
DrTeeth

Helicon Filter

Post by DrTeeth »

Hi,

Has development of Helicon Filter stopped? Such a shame if so.

What is the status of support if development has indeed stopped?

Happy New Year to you all.

DrTeeth
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Helicon Filter

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We support our users but we stopped development of Helicon Filter.
theiC

Post by theiC »

Hello Stas,

That's a real shame... Moreover, because my laptop suffered a big crash and I've had to re-install Windows, and so I've lost Helicon Filter. I see it's no longer available for download.

Is there any way I can download a copy of the latest version? I feel a bit let down, having paid for it, and now finding I can't access it.

Can you share the reasons for stopping development? As Adobe prices go up and up in coming years, the Helicon Filter model looked very good for the market, I think, and the user interface was much better than Lightroom in some respects?

Thanks
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Please use this link:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFilter.exe
The sales of Helicon Filter were not sufficient to continue its development and support, so we closed this project, sorry.
Nomadd

Post by Nomadd »

I have downloaded Helicon Filter 5.6.3. and am pretty pleased with the results and the usability.

But I get the following annoying message: "Ad-supported version is not able to connect the sever. Check your internet connection or support development of the program by purchasing a license"

Is this a problem on my side or on your side? I've checked internet-connection, firewall- and router-settings, but can't determine the problem. Can I somehow suppress this notification? Or enforce ads? Or get a licence? :mrgreen:

btw great program. Sorry to hear that you had to discontinue development... :? :|
Attachments
Helicon_Filter_5_6_3 - Kopie.png
Helicon_Filter_5_6_3 - Kopie.png (174.44 KiB) Viewed 4264 times
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Sorry, we stopped development and support of Helicon Filter.