Interface etc.

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
gwieiting

Interface etc.

Post by gwieiting »

In Version 6 did you do away with keyboard commands? specifically for zoom (cmd -) works but (cmd +) doesnt.
The scroll bar for the image list works only with the mouse wheel not the pointer.
When saving an image you can no longer paste in the filename.
Is there a goood reason one has to move the cursor over to the left side to hit the render button rather than keeping it on the right as in Version 4?
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Interface etc.

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

1. In Helicon Focus 6.7.1 both Cmd + and Cmd - work properly. Tested in the Rendering and Retouching contexts. I need more details as to where exactly it doesn't work, please.
2. I can click and drag the scrollbar no problem, too.
3. You can. Cmd+V doesn't work, but right click - Paste does.
4. There's another "Render" button in the bottom right part of the screen, did you miss it? There's also the Cmd+R shortcut.
gwieiting

Post by gwieiting »

1. On all 5 stations here that have 6.7.1 on a Mac Pro running 10.11 Cmd + does not work for the zoom tool in retouching or rendering context. Cmd - does. Would a log help?
2. Scrollbar issue was reported to me, I also havent been able to reproduce the error.
3. Right click - Paste is for Windows. Ctrl click menu paste is clunky on a Mac and shouldnt be necessary when you have a system wide shortcut Cmd+V available that works in every other Mac application.
4. My bad, you are right I didnt see that.Thank you for having it there.
5. New question. Is there a way to keep a standard cursor for the retouching brush instead of the precise crosshairs?
6. We use medium format backs and really could use a manual reorder of files in the render stack like in Ver. 4
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

1. No, a log won't help. We'll check on other Macs then. By the way, I used the numpad +/- buttons, did you?
3. No, right click works on Mac just the same. It's unclear why Cmd+V doesn't work, but the save dialog is a 3rd-party component which we can't fix anyway.
5. Do you mean the circle? No, and it wouldn't be very informative. You can still see the circle when you move the cursor.
6. I know it is a useful feature. It's on the to-do list.
gwieiting

Post by gwieiting »

1. numpad +/- works Thank you.
3. Crazy but thats how it is until they fix it. Set up all the Mighty Mouses to right click.
6. Glad to hear it.
Thank you for responding.