Manual reorder of files.

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
gwieiting

Manual reorder of files.

Post by gwieiting »

I'm using HF 4.2.9 on one machine and evaluating HF 6.6.1 on another. I manually focus Hasselblad lenses and occasionally will misfocus in sequence. Rare but it does happen. In 4.2.9 I can manually reorder the files, for example I shot files where the middle of 15 exposures are ....10cm, 14 cm, 12cm.... In 4.2.9 I could just move the 10cm file two places down in line and render correctly. In 6.6.1 I have to rename the files to the proper order in the Finder and reimport them into the programb again or reshoot all 15 exposures.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Manual reorder of files.

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Yes, this function is not implemented in Focus 6. We've added it to the to-do list.
gwieiting

Post by gwieiting »

Any progress on this issue? Macy*s cant upgrade until it is implemented.
jmvdigital

Post by jmvdigital »

Has there been any progress on this in the last 8 years? I don't see the ability to manually reorder the image stack in version 8.2.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

There's no such ability, the files are sorted alphabetically based on their file name. It's not currently planned, but I noted down your request.

If the focal plane shift between consecutive shots is a lot smaller than the depth of field, which is often the case, you can just un-tick the wrong files to remove them from stacking. Or edit the name so that the file slots in where it belongs.