Some results are not saved.

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
marty0702

Some results are not saved.

Post by marty0702 »

Loving Helicon - it's almost like print development, as you watch your image slowly come into focus on the screen.

But I'm not sure what's going on when I quit ... I keep getting the message "Some results are not saved." which I interpret that I forgot to save something. However, no matter what I try to save, I keep getting the message.

So ... just curious on how I should interpret the message ...
--- Is there some magic "save" that saves everything?
--- Am I missing something on the save, that I should keep?
--- Or is this just an information msg telling me that there are some items that never get saved?

It's just a bit confusing, as I typically like to save everything before I quit programs - unless I make a conscious decision not to.

Thanks.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Some results are not saved.

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

The most probable reason I can think of is that you have multiple rendering results - all of them should be saved for this message to not appear. You need to select each result in the "Outputs" list and save it (either with Ctrl+S, or using one of the Export options).
marty0702

Post by marty0702 »

Thanks, Stas ... turns out that it was the "bit depth map" (or some such) that wasn't being saved. Problem solved, I believe.
Geoff Winkler

Post by Geoff Winkler »

I am also getting the "Some results are not saved." message.

It is generally when I try to close the program after batch rendering of folders of about 200 images at a time, done in pairs.

When I then check the completed "focused" folder, all rendered images are accounted for.

Geoff.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Apparently, it doesn't work with batch processing when auto-saving is enabled. The unsaved stacks are marked with an asterisk (*) in the "Outputs" window, and you can see that all the auto-saved stacks still have this symbol. We'll fix it in the next update.