Can I save resized frames?

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions

Can I save resized frames?

Post by Guest »

How can I save the resized frames which make up my stacked image? I'd like to do some of my final editing by using layers in Photoshop.
Thanks, Ethan
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

Ethan,

Ther is no "official" way to to this. But you may use Create animation feature to export adjusted jpeg files. I would suggest you to use 100% size and max jpeg quality.

animation?

Post by Guest »

I've just downloaded the trial version for Mac and I don't see the animation option, is this Windows only? are there other features that are not available on the Mac?

thanks,

j
Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: animation?

Post by Bart_van_der_Wolf »

Anonymous wrote:I've just downloaded the trial version for Mac and I don't see the animation option, is this Windows only? are there other features that are not available on the Mac?
I experienced the same thing with the Windows trial version, but it is available in the registered Pro version. I therefore think it is disabled in the trial version. I'd still like to to be able and save as TIFFs as well though, maybe in a future version.

Bart
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

It's not available in mac, as mac is still version 3.x. You could use darwine, maybe, for the windows version?