3D VIDEOS MP4 ARE NOT SAVED

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
luis_monje

3D VIDEOS MP4 ARE NOT SAVED

Post by luis_monje »

Hi Stas.
I have the same problem for 6 months. Creating MP4 video goes the taskbar generating the video but not recorded. I changed my computer and the problem continues. Renders the MP4 video but can not find then. I have to deliver a video of a microworm morning and I'm desperate. I can send the link to some earlier versions to see if it works? Thank You.
Given the urgency of the work I had to use a screen to record 3D video in motion since Helicon not recorded in either MP4 or other formats, despite various codecs installed.
===============================
Hola Stas.
Tengo el mismo problema desde hace 6 meses. Creando los videos MP4 sale la barra de trabajo generándose el video pero no se graba. He cambiado de ordenador y el problema continua. Renderiza el video MP4 pero no lo encuentro luego. Tengo que entregar un video de un microgusano mañana y estoy desesperado. Me puede mandar el enlace a algunas versiones anteriores a ver si funciona? Gracias.
Dada la urgencia del trabajo he tenido que usar un capturador de pantalla para grabar el video 3D en movimiento ya que Helicón no lo graba ni en MP4 ni en otros formatos, a pesar de haber instalado diversos códecs.