helicon focus output image deformed

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions

helicon focus output image deformed

Post by guest »

hello,

i am trying your free version with the intent to purchase. i have downloaded your sample files and the result image slowly rotates, clockwise as its processed. i am attaching an image that is the result of the chess board sample. what might i be doing wrong. any help will be appreciated.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

If the individual images are rotated (even slightly) differently from one another, you have to change the settings to allow Helicon Focus to fix the rotation when processing. You might also have to change how much you allow Helicon to zoom in on the images during stacking.
If you are sure that they are all perfectly straight, you have to change the settings to make sure that Focus can not rotate the images during the stacking.

Post by Guest »

Ariel wrote:If the individual images are rotated (even slightly) differently from one another, you have to change the settings to allow Helicon Focus to fix the rotation when processing. You might also have to change how much you allow Helicon to zoom in on the images during stacking.
If you are sure that they are all perfectly straight, you have to change the settings to make sure that Focus can not rotate the images during the stacking.
hi ariel, l will look further for the solution. fyi, the images that i used are from your site, your samples. i even tried the other samples (rifle) and they all do the same thing.

thanks for the reply,

lou
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

My site? You mean Helicon Filter's site. Are you trying the fly picture? Anyway, nobody else has noticed this. Also, version 4.10 is right around the corner (I was given a beta test link). Maybe in that version you won't notice this unusual problem.
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

This rotation is caused by protection system. The reason can be change of executalbe. Anyway please wait a couple of days for the new version.

Post by Guest »

Dan Kozub wrote:This rotation is caused by protection system. The reason can be change of executalbe. Anyway please wait a couple of days for the new version.
thank you dan. i look forward to the next version.

lou