shortcomings oo Helicon Focus 6.2

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
hwtrissl

shortcomings oo Helicon Focus 6.2

Post by hwtrissl »

Hi there,

I have recently upgraded my Helicon Focus Lite version 5.xx to 6.2.2. and am a bit disappointed about the features:

1. When I amplify the picture in the render mode there appear two scroll bars that quickly disappear. Consequently one cannot inspect the corners of a picture like it was possible with the former version. Any sugestion available?

2. The text mode default parameters are a nuisance: (i) Default text "Created in Helicon Focus 6". I would like to have "1 mm". (ii) Default font "MS Shell Dig 2". I would like to have "Arial". (iii) Default "emphasis". I would like to have "no effect". Is there a way to save my preferred parameters and reload them?

Hans Trissl
Stas Yatsenko

Re: shortcomings oo Helicon Focus 6.2

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Hello Hans,

1. Do you mean that scrolling bars disappear, but magnifying glass still masks corner area?

2. We will change future versions to remember last used text parameters.
hwtrissl

Post by hwtrissl »

Dear Stas,

thank you very much for your quick reply and the comments that help for the moment.

You are asking
"1. Do you mean that scrolling bars disappear, but magnifying glass still masks corner area?" Yes, this is the case. However this is only irritating since I discovered meanwhile that by pressing the right mouse key the position of the amplified area in the displayed frame can be moved to any wanted place of the picture. Would be worth to mention this in the instructions.

May I mention another feature that would be very welcome: When I am checking the images to be stacked at the beginning and I enlarge one of the singel images the next image will be scaled back to the small standard size. Could the chosen amplification not kept for the entire stack of source images?

Hans Trissl (Germany)
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Ok, we will try to implement this in the next versions.