Ease of customer support

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Gnifrus+13

Ease of customer support

Post by Gnifrus+13 »

I researched the Helicon Focus and after seeing the the good reviews decided to purchase one. However I was given pause when I discovered you have no US based customer service. I understand now that help is available here on this forum, but that is not exactly equivalent to being able to pick up the phone and talk to someone in the same time zone or conduct real time email exchanges. I'm sure I'm not the only potential customer with this general unease. So it might be useful to create a thread here or a link to some statement about this. Just a little reassurance. In any case I will still probably order your product. Thanks for listening.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Ease of customer support

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

We do our best to answer all email within one business day. You can also call at our office (+380675795244) using Skype or similar services. The only downside is time difference - we are in GMT +2 time zone.
dogcatcher

Post by dogcatcher »

I live in the GMT time zone and would simply like to say that the customer support here beats 99% of other firms. For a query raised after business one day, an answer is usually in my mail box the next morning. Far better than following complicated menus on a telephone that just lead one round in circles :D
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Thanks, we do our best :)