Watermark still showing up

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Fredwillbe

Watermark still showing up

Post by Fredwillbe »

I purchased HeliconFocus 6 on 1 June and ran the procedure for registering the software. It no longer asks me to register. Yesterday I processed a few images, but the output still has a watermark that reads along the lines of: "Created from 5 images by Helicon Focus Software".

How do I get it to not do that?
Stas Yatsenko

Re: Watermark still showing up

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Please try to reregister your version of Helicon Focus.
Fredwillbe

Post by Fredwillbe »

I deactivated it and re-registered using the 8 character activation code I received by email after purchasing it. When I open HeliconFocus, at the top of the panel it says "Registered Lite Unlimited." I then processed five images. Output is watermarked "Created from 5 images by Helicon Focus Software (heliconsoft.com)." "Text" in the Text/Scaling module is not checked.

I am coming up on a deadline and want this watermarking to stop. How do I do this?
Fredwillbe

Post by Fredwillbe »

OK, I've got it working correctly. I deleted HeliconFocus from my computer. I deleted it from my downloads. I then downloaded a new copy of HeliconFocus from your site. I installed the new copy of HeliconFocus and then ran it. Interestingly it already knew it was a registered copy (wonder how that happened?)

It now runs without watermarking.

Wish you'd have recommended that procedure to begin with.