how to purchase 'one year license' via share*it?

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
lts

how to purchase 'one year license' via share*it?

Post by lts »

Hi,
it seems there is no possibility to purchase HeliconFocus Pro with the 'one year license' via share*it.
Am i right?
What´s the problem to offer this?

I don´t want to have to pay via Creditcard, sorry...

Thanx
Lutz
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

Lutz,

Yes, you cannot purchase it via Share It.
Basically SWREG and ShareIt offer the same payment methods but ShareIt is German firm so it may offer better service for you.

You can pay in SWREG with PayPal, EFT (electronic funds transfer), Checks, etc.

Lutz, I apprecite your previous feedback and suggestions very much, so I've just added this license to your profile in our system :) You can activate the Helicon Focus with the same code as you've used for Filter.

Danylo
lts

Post by lts »

Thank you for fast answering!
Dan Kozub wrote:Lutz, I apprecite your previous feedback and suggestions very much, so I've just added this license to your profile in our system :) You can activate the Helicon Focus with the same code as you've used for Filter.
Oops, it seems that you mistake someone with the same name with me.
I'm sure you mean another 'Lutz'.
I'm a very new member of this forum and did never post anything to your software because i did discover helicon just some days before...

But feel free to offer me a free pro-license too... ;-)

---------------

On the other hand I have some very concrete suggestions and ideas (at my opinion), because i see some good reasons to integrate Helicon-Focus in my daily work.
That´s mostly art-documentation and is best comparable with forensic-documentation.

But that's another story... ;-)

Thank you anyway!

Lutz
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

Lutz,

Yes, it was misunderstanding. Still, if you have valueable suggestons, I can provide you with the free license :)

Danylo