Helicon Remote with Nikon D700 and 105mm Micro Nikkor f/2.8G

General discussions

Moderator: Stas Yatsenko

dblarch

Helicon Remote with Nikon D700 and 105mm Micro Nikkor f/2.8G

Unread postby dblarch » 24.03.2010 02:44

I would like to purchase Helicon Remote for the Nikon D700 using the 105mm Micro-NikkorG. My OS is Windows 7 (64bit). Do I order or download Helicon Remote and get Helicon Focus Pro X64? Do I order or download Helicon Focus Pro X64 and get Helicon Remote? Do I purchase them separately? Also, I have the Nikon USB cable. Must I purchase any other hardware, StackShot excepted?

Thanks

Stas Yatsenko

Re: Helicon Remote with Nikon D700 and 105mm Micro Nikkor f/2.8G

Unread postby Stas Yatsenko » 24.03.2010 17:05

I would like to purchase Helicon Remote for the Nikon D700 using the 105mm Micro-NikkorG. My OS is Windows 7 (64bit). Do I order or download Helicon Remote and get Helicon Focus Pro X64? Do I order or download Helicon Focus Pro X64 and get Helicon Remote?

Helicon Remote is included in the installation of Helicon Focus.

Do I purchase them separately?

No, Helicon Remote is included into Pro and X64 licenses for Helicon Focus. So you need to purchase Helicon Focus Pro or X64.

Also, I have the Nikon USB cable. Must I purchase any other hardware, StackShot excepted?

No additional hardware is required. StackShot is a hardware that does the same as Helicon Remote but does not require computer connection. This is solution for the shooting in the field. We plan to add support of StackShot from Helicon Remote. In this case you will get hardware macrorails from StackShot and Live View and control over camera from Helicon Remote.

Return to “Helicon Filter: General”